Trees are the lifeline to maintain life or development; you may listen to this sentence many times. But it is actually true; Trees are very important for environment balance. They gift us with oxygen and many things that are important for development. They purify air and give an accommodation to the wild life. It is a common thing that tree is valuable but do you know that cutting down a mature tree is also a normal exercise for a developed economy. You should keep in mind if you are cutting a tree for any reason you should plant a tree on its place to maintain a balance in environment. But cutting down a tree is not an easy task. You need to keep many things in your mind before performing that task.
You need to take care of yourself for safety reasons while cutting down a tree. A tree contains heavy branches and stem that can harm your eyes or body. Let’s look at following safety equipment’s:
• Shatterproof glass: Flying craps from the trees at the time of cutting can harm your eyes. So shatterproof glasses can prove a regular safety guard for your eyes.
• Safety boots: If you cut the tree with the help of rope so it may fall on your leg. For keeping your legs safe use either safety covered boots or knee pads.
Tools to handle
You need to collect all tools before you start with cutting. Tools depend on the size and placement of the tree. Have a look on below mentioned tools use for tree trimming:
• Axe: It is a tool that is first need to cut a tree. Axe helps you to hit a branch or stem. Continuously hitting on a particular point can break it into pieces.
• Staircase: If the tree is tall so you first need to trim its broad branches for this you need staircase to reach the branches.
• Rope: It allows cutting of branches located higher on the tree from the ground. You need help of others to cut a tree with the help of rope. For this tie one end of the rope to the tree and its other end should be handled by a group of peoples. When all will pull the tree together it will uproot and fall. But make yourself out from the falling zone.
A right procedure
If you want to cut a tree make yourself clear about a right tree removal technique. Firstly, you need to examine the tree properly which you want to cut. Clean dead and weak branches from the top of the tree. It will make the tree lighter. After that select a spot on the tree where you need to hit continuously cut straight through the branch to be removed. Finally, make a final cut through the remaining portion of the branch.
Removing a tree is a big decision that should not be taken lightly. Tree removal is not as easy as it looks so you need to follow a step to step guide for this task. Whether tree is large or small try to follow correct techniques and tools for it. Take care of your safety while performing this task. Keep in mind that tree trimming activity leaves you with a mess on ground so make sure to clean it properly.